AutoRecall.Free1.3Telephony, automatic redial, recall
AutoRecall FREE 1.3
is an app that gives automatic ReDial and ReCall
feature to your phone. Repeat calls automatically on busy or other
Version notes can be found here.
AutoRecall FREE will request 5 permission that users
will be warned about
AutoRecall (full version) may not request any additional permissions
- Redials and calls selected contact
- Contact selection modes:
- From contact list
- Manual number dial
- Distinct list from the last outgoing calls
- (Free version) Repeats: number of call attempts can be specified - for at most 3 attempts (cheat: 5 attempts).
- (Full version) Repeats: number of call attempts can be specified - for at most 9999 attempts.
- Speaker: During the calls the speaker can be turned on or off depending on this setting
- Cheat codes available for full and free versions
- Localized to: English
- Debug feature: if you find a bug than make a debug
log and send it to us with some info of the bug.
I have Motorola Droid and the app does not cut a busy call, why?
The Motorola Droid has such a built in phone app what does not end the call when the busy is detected. Other phones are automatically cut such calls. This app can not cut any call, so can not cut a busy call either - This is an API limitation
Does not work on voicemail?
The same problem as above: the app can not cut a call ran into a voicemail. As above,
What is the major difference between the Full and FREE versions?
Using the full version you can set unlimited call attempts.
Is the full version available?
Yes, go and get ift from the market if you want unlimited repeats.
How can I send bugs or hint for improvement?
Send us email here: email@example.com.
There many limitations of the API in this recalling approach, there is
no possibility to catch phone handling button presses, restricted call
start/end informaiton and so on.
This is why many workarounds had to be set in order to achieve this result.
The usage is simple:
1. setup the repeats and speaker settings
2. choose the call number you want to dial
3. start the seqence
4. when service starts the menu disappears and starts the calling
5. when a failure occurs (busy, no response) the menu reappears enabling you to interact - eg. stopping service.
6. and recalling again and again...
7. until a successful call occurs or you stop the service (and of course: if the service reaches the number of repeats previously set)
On the first shot you can see AutoRecall has a simple menu, on the second shot the limitation of FREE version is shown
2010-05-29 version 1.3 released
- clearing generated call log option (on full version)
---> required WRITE_CONTACTS permission
- cheat code possibility on free and full versions
- debug feature
- menu restructuring
- Bugfix: Speaker setting checkable between calls also
2010-04-11 version 1.0 released
- showing call statistics between calls
- confirmation dialog before calls
- news dialog
2010-03-30 version 0.91 released
- Final icon design
- Few minor bugfix
2010-03-29 version 0.9 released
- New manual dialing feature.
- Bugfix: solved the conversation detection problem: so from now the service stops automatically after a successfull call.
- Few minor bugfix
2010-03-26 version 0.8b (beta)
- First Beta version released, under testing...